Aidbrand has been committed to acting in good faith and actively maintaining a good market to ads on the platform. In order to safety and good experience using, these Rules are hereby formulated in accordance with the Rules of Aidbrand.com.
1. Listing Policies
New users of Aidbrand.com might require the related information as below:
- Support government laws and regulations
- Company or individual right description
- Company or individual photo showcase
- Company or individual reallocation
- Company or individual contact information
- Minimize risks to both companies and customers.
- Provide equal opportunity to all companies and customers.
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provides reliable & responsible using experience
- Support the values of Aidbrand functions & tool
2. Rules the product or service posting
- Inappropriate product title description : Inappropriate product title description includes without limitation: no clear product name in title description; excessive product names in title description; excessive product descriptions in title (including without limitation to excessive product names, brands, model numbers and descriptive words); inconsistency between product name in title description and product pictures; inconsistency of seller’ intention stated in product title description and that stated in detailed product description, etc.
- Miscategorized product: Miscategorized product refers to product postings that are placed in inappropriate categories. In selecting the product category, the seller shall select a category that closest matches and is most appropriate for your product and shall not select the category “others” as long as there is any other suitable category. The category recommended by the system shall be for reference only. Seller shall carefully select the related and suitable category according to the attributes that describe your product. For prohibited and controlled categories, the seller shall select the designated categories in product postings, failing which, such seller shall be deemed to circumvent rules governing the prohibited and restricted categories and Aidbrand shall have the right to impose enforcement actions in accordance with Enforcement Actions for Displaying.
- Duplicate product postings: Duplicate product postings refer to the product information posted by seller being identical or similar, or major product attributes or descriptions (including but not limited to brand, specification, model, material, picture, etc.) being identical or similar.
- False product pricing: Such non-compliance includes without limitation: the product price range posted is significantly different from the market price of the similar product in the same industry; the product price posted is low as possible.
- Post Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that include items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programmers that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
3. Rules about prohibited and restricted items
Listings of counterfeits, replicas, or other unauthorized items are prohibited on the Site strictly. Listings of offers to sell or purchase counterfeits, replicas or other unauthorized items shall be subject to removal by Aidbrand.com and the prohibited and restricted products such as below:
- Adoption of Children & Babies
- Adult/Pornographic Material
- Animals for fight/race
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered Species
- Event Tickets
- Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Government IDs and Licenses
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
- High school diplomas, university certificates, etc.
- Human Parts and Remains
- Illegal Drugs
- Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
- Ivory products
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries
- Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
- Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not)
- Playing cards
- Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
- Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG, Cylinders
- Sheehan or Hookah with flavour content
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco Products
- Ultrasound machines
- Unrealistic price and other offers
- Used Undergarments
- Weapons & Knives
- Wildlife Products - mounted specimens, and ivory
- Adult Massage services
- Any kind of government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
- People looking for relationship, dating and/or friendship
- Quick get-rich schemes
- In birds, we only allow Chickens, Roosters, Chicks, Geese, Emus, Pigeons, Turkeys & Ducks
- In Animals, we only allow Dogs, Cats, Fishes, Bovine, Pigs, Equines, Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Goats
- Birds and animals used for fighting or racing is strictly prohibited
- Aidbrand.com only allows ads selling Meat & Eggs of the animals/birds listed above with an exception of Cow meat.
- We do not allow animals & birds which fall under the restricted category.
4. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions:
- Permanent blacklisting from Aidbrandd.com
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities
- The product that is involved in Inappropriate Product Postings (except for duplicate product postings) will be blocked in search results. Aidbrand reserves the rights including but not limited to take down or delete such product postings.
- For the product that is involved in duplicate product postings, such product information will be displayed only once in search results, namely, the product with the highest buyer preference and the best record effect will be displayed when a buyer searches similar product with a particular keyword. Other duplicate product information will not be displayed in search results.
5. Things to noted
- These Rules are an integral part of the Rules for Transactions on Aidbrand.com. In case of any inconsistency between these Rules and the Rules for Transactions on Aidbrand.com, these Rules shall prevail. For any matters not covered herein, the Rules for Transactions on Aidbrand.com shall apply.
- Aidbrand.com shall have the right to promptly amend these Rules based on the amendments to laws and regulations, changes in the business environment or other reasons and to announce the same. The amended version of these Rules will come into force as of the date specified in the announcement.
- Aidbrand.com has the full discretion to take any enforcement action anytime for certain extreme/conspicuous situations, such as but not limited to where litigation has already been initiated by an intellectual property rights holder.
- All intellectual property infringement claims shall be made under penalty of perjury. Intellectual property right holders further agree to indemnify and hold Aidbrand.com harmless from all claims, causes of action, damages and judgments arising out of any removal of product listings pursuant to intellectual property infringement claims.
- As a neutral e-commerce platform, Aidbrand.com does not adjudge conflicting intellectual property infringement claims. Any action taken by Aidbrand.com shall not be construed as an endorsement of any intellectual property infringement claim. All conflicting intellectual property infringement claims shall be resolved by the relevant conflicting parties separately from Aidbrand.com and the Site.
- Under certain extreme / conspicuous situations, Aidbrand.com reserves the right to terminate membership agreement or service agreement, membership account and any and all accounts determined to be related to such an account by Aidbrand.com unilaterally in its discretion and/or to implement other measures that Aidbrand.com considers appropriate. “Extreme / conspicuous situations” include but not limited to: Where infringing acts committed by user are considered as very serious, Where litigation has already been initiated or legal demands have been requested by intellectual property rights holder against/to Aidbrand.com, User being sued by intellectual property rights holder, or being investigated by judiciary, enforcement or administrative authorities with respect to suspected infringements, Requests from judiciary, enforcement or administrative authorities to terminate any account or take any relevant measures.
NOTED: ADVERTISE POLICIES DEMONSTRATE ONLY IN ENGLISH !